* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Monday, April 14, 2014

LET THE DISCUSSION GO ON...


Dear All L.I.C. Pensioner Friends,

Let me admit very honestly that being a recent entrant to 
Community of L.I.C Pensioners, I am at my learning stage only. After my retirement from LIC, I 
joined Panchkula Unit of L.I.C. Retired Class One Officers Association under Secretaryship of Sh. S.N. Chhabra who is very senior to me in age as well as experience. Our Panchkula Unit affiliated to AIRIEF provided me an opportunity to attend 8th G.C. of AIRIEF held at Ahmedabad and then one E.C. meeting at Udaipur and both meetings enriched my exposure.

However, I am a vocal supporter of debating burning 
issues relating to L.I.C. Pensioners and legal fight, and 
listening to all shades in a healthy environment 
must be encouraged. We can learn a lot from healthy 
criticism also. I appeal to all pensioners to please 
start a very healthy and academic debate through 
'L.I.C Pensioners Chronincle', on the topic 

"Merits/demerits of Mission Unity and Joint Legal Battle at Supreme Court as suggested by Sh.Sreenivasa Murty"

To me personally, this is the best proposal and must be supported by one and all.

However, we are eager to listen to all pensioners in this matter.

B.R.Mehta, Panchkula
mob 09915040164
email brmehta1952@gmail.com