* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, April 13, 2014



While doing some "PLAIN SPEAK" Sri S.M. Mulukutla has  drawn some such conclusions which only reveal how  hard feelings can be generated and motives attributed. Though it does not augur well still I   appreciate Sri Mulukutla's frank views. I only expressed my apprehensions about the unity move. And still I have my own doubts

because while we talk of 'unity', we are ready to pounce upon those who differ with us.

I wish success to all my pensioner friends for making efforts to forge unity at this crucial juncture.


S.P.SOOD