* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

GN SRIDHARAN


Dear Shri Gangadharan

I note your quick steps. I am travelling to Assam on organization's engagement, by the early morning flight on 15th, These programs were fixed some three months back on cheap ticket basis. Last minute change is not in my hands. That apart I have to adjust to my professional schedule also in the interest of my clients. Taking certain constraints into consideration, I suggest the following time schedules as options:

1) Immediately after Deepavali or preferably 7th November at Chennai
2) Anytime after 12th Nov in any of the places: Chennai, Kozhikode or Bangalore

Regards
GN Sridharan

We are thankful to you for your endeavour to make the leaders 
sit and arrive at much desired united approach at the SC on 
12 th Nov'14. But we don't know if it will be possible for GNS, 
even if agrees, to attend the much desirned, meeting as he
is supposed to visit Kolkata during the proposed timing when 
AIRIEF leaders will be meeting at Bangalore for their conference. 
We suggest some other date after 20 Oct but before 6th Nov. 

Regards, Subir Kumar Mazumder.