* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Saturday, October 18, 2014

TR Madhava Rao


Respected President,respected General Secretary, and  all other respected pensioners on the dais,
I am ......from...... .I am a member of Bhajan Mandli -  old , not new
 (ha,ha).
Our respected secretary has submitted a lengthy report and perhaps due to this has taken a long time 
(smiles).

President - please finish in two minutes.
Yes sir .
Mike,mike.

Hello,Hello
As I was trying to tell you 
President - one minute is over.
Please do not restrict me. I am a veteran leader and I know what I am doing.
President - I allow you 5,10 minutes.
Thank you President for 50 (5*10)minutes.
President - no,not 50 minutes.
Alright ,I will try to finish in 15 (5+10+minutes).
Shri. .....is sure we have a right for pension neutralisation (for pre 1997 pensioners).He has appealed to LIC Chairman to grant this - at least something.He will plead for this in Supreme Court 'Civil Appeal'by LIC.
Two voices - good,good,we support you.
If Court grants this  - (and not 'Upgradation' - even a Sr.Lawyer cannot  predict verdicts - a lawyer can present his client's case to Court and not 'just judgement' to his client.Strange are the ways of Court decisions.(Expect the unexpected)) -  LIC's hands will be strengthened.He will contact LIC immediately for implementation-even without 11.25 % and THEN step down finally and happily as he has got something for some pensioners.Let 'upgradation' go to .....
President -Why Shri.... Please windup.
Please ...I am speaking about 'legal matters' of  the report.Two points more unity and donation  
President - no,no please.
I am the opening batsman.You have to give me more time.
President - Umpire can declare opening batsman 'out'.Please go back.
OK.Atleast I will obey the President.Thank you all.
Applause,applause,applause - (not for my speech but for   winding up )

P.S. (for those who see ghosts) Above speech is 100% my own effort.It is not 'ghost' written.