* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Saturday, October 10, 2015

YES Sir !

9 Oct 15, 08:18 PM


subbu:  I do remember an incident in 1970s, when I was a double zero! The manager sent me to the lawyer since the case that was entrusted to him was on the final hearing day next day. I waited for the lawyer for two hours till he finished talking to other clients. Last came my turn. I told him I am from LIC. Oh! He said: continued: Do not worry. I shall get an adjournment tomorrow. 

But before the next hearing, ask your mgr who usually discusses with me either to send another officer who can explain the case fully to me, or ask him to find some other  lawyer. I cannot be wasting my precious time, you know. Of course, you all pay me well. But I cannot just be blinking before the Judges. I hope u understand. ." Yes Sir", I said what I used to say.