* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

VRS PENSION TO BANKMEN

Dear Editor,
On 7th Nov. I wrote in CHAT-n-CHAT column as under:
“Seen the 'preface' of Adv. NPK.  A 'befitting' reply is awaited. NPK may include a line on 'it does not take him beyond the date of retirement'.  

I was waiting for the “befitting reply” from Adv. NPK, mainly because 2nd para of his letter started with the proclamation that “The Entire Content Of The Message of Mr.T. Sudhakaran Is A Bundle Of Lies”. 

I was eager to know as to whether “the bundle of lies” was the contents quoted by me from his “Advice To All Bank Employees, Who Are On The Verge Of Retirement”, “As Solicited By Most Of Them” or “something else”.

The delay on his part is understandable, as he is busy with (in his own words) “Countless E-Mails And Phone Calls From Fellow Bank Pensioners On The Content Of Articles Under The Above Head, “Expressing Their Extreme Happiness On The Content Of Articles, Published IN / On LIC Pensioners Chronicle”, “Throughout The Length And Breadth Of India” .  
Still I thought I should gently remind him as to what are the ”lies bundled by me” in my  “epistle” so that I can clear my views and join his “Fellow Bank Pensioners (who) Have Been Sending The Extracts From (his) Articles Under The Above Head Published In LIC Pensioners’ Chronicle, “To Some Other Websites As Well”. I hope, NPK will give me an opportunity to do so.
regards, Sudhakaran