* CHRONICLE - PENSIONERS CONVERGE HERE, DISCUSS ISSUES OF THEIR CHOICE * CHRONICLE - WHERE EVEN THE CHAT COLUMN PRODUCES GREAT DISCUSSIONS * CHRONICLE - WHERE THE MUSIC IS RISING IN CRESCENDO !

               
                                   

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Unity moves


Dear Editor,

I have read a post on your PC today from Sh. Subir Kumar Mazumder duly endorsed by you.

I agree that desired Unity is a distant possibility and let success be shared by all stake holders.

Sh Mazumder has raised a point regarding my silence about Petitioners at Chandigarh High Court. My reply is in my word KML Federation in stead of AIRIEF.

Whatever KML says in AIRIEF same is final word or decision of AIRIEF and hence it is KML Federation. Chandigarh Petitioners are non existent in AIRIEF Agenda and hence it is better to be silent.

Regards,
B.R.Mehta